The Outdoor Living
160-162 St Clair St, Kirkcaldy KY1 2BZ
We are pleased to welcome you to our online store. We created this store to offer you high-quality outdoor living products. We carefully select the best and unique products from the most reputable companies in the world to deliver them straight to your door. Many of the items in our store are custom made and not available anywhere else in the UK.
Aluminum is light, strong, durable and resistant to corrosion. The upper edge is reversed twice, which gives them a strong and timeless appearance. As standard these planters are equipped with 15mm high feet, so the planter is raised slightly off the ground and the water can leave through the drainage holes that these planters have. The planters are not watertight.
Available in 3 colours.
Once constructed the planters get the following treatments:
1. Roughing of the material for a proper bonding
2. Powder coated with a strong adhesive primer
3. Finished with a scratch resistant coloured coating
• Very strong, wear-resistant and durable
• Light in weight
• Resistant to corrosion
• Scratch resistant coating
• Provide the bottom with a layer of Ø35 mm pebbles
• Do not use an overflow pipe (no water may remain in the planter)
• Place anti-root cloth over the layer of pebbles
• Top up with earth suitable for chosen type of planting
• The products must be unpacked immediately after delivery so any moisture between the packaging and the product is not sealed. This can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
• Clean products at least once a year. Preferably with a cleaning and care product especially for Aluminium