Corten Steel Triangle Planter
Thanks to the specific shape, it is perfect for filling difficult spaces in the garden in various arrangements.
Corten Steel, also known as weather resistant steel, is a steel alloy made of iron which has copper, silicon, nickel and chromium added. As soon as Corten Steel is exposed to the elements it will naturally weather and develop a protective layer of rust, this can take several months. This natural fixed coating of rust provides protection against further corrosion. Characteristic of Corten Steel is the orange brown rust colour and its longevity.
• Very strong and wear-resistant
• Weatherproof and durable material
• Warm and natural appearance
• Provide the bottom with a layer of Ø35 mm pebbles
• Do not use an overflow pipe (no water may remain in the planter)
• Place anti-root cloth over the layer of pebbles
• Top up with earth suitable for chosen type of planting
• The products are delivered un-rusted
• Ensure an adequate drainage (holes in the bottom as standard), no excess water should remain in the planter, the combination of oxygen and earth will rust the planter further.
• Do not use hydro grains as they hold water
• The products must be unpacked immediately after delivery so any moisture between the packaging and the product is not sealed. This will result in irregular rust and stains.
The Outdoor Living Co.
We are pleased to welcome you to our online store. We created this store to offer you high-quality outdoor living products. We carefully select the best and unique products from the most reputable companies in the world to deliver them straight to your door.
The Outdoor Living
160-162 St Clair St, Kirkcaldy KY1 2BZ