The Outdoor Living
160-162 St Clair St, Kirkcaldy KY1 2BZ
We are pleased to welcome you to our online store. We created this store to offer you high-quality outdoor living products. We carefully select the best and unique products from the most reputable companies in the world to deliver them straight to your door. Many of the items in our store are custom made and not available anywhere else in the UK.
Corten Steel Water Table
The Water Tables and blocks are supplied including pump and LED light (cold white)
Unique Corten Steel water ornaments with a material thickness of 3 mm.
The water bubbles up from a stainless steel nozzle with LED lighting in the middle of the top plate.
The water then runs evenly along the sides of the block into the underground reservoir and is subsequently pumped up again. Comes with pump, LED lighting and nozzle.
The water tables and blocks are supplied including pump and LED light (cold white)
• The water features must be installed on a solid and level surface
• The water tables and blocks are supplied including pump and LED light (cold white)
• The pH of the water should be 7 (neutral)
• Aluminium features must be maintained (cleaning and removing limescale)
• The products must be unpacked immediately after delivery so any moisture between the packaging and the product is not sealed. This will result in irregular rust and stains.
Usage in Winter:
• Always remove the plug from the power socket in case of frost
• Lower the water level to at least 10cm below the edge
• A pond de-icer is recommended (for sale at any garden centre or DIY store)
• Pump can remain in the water if the above mentioned conditions are met
• You can also remove the pump from the pond and allow it to overwinter under water in a frost-free place