The Outdoor Living
160-162 St Clair St, Kirkcaldy KY1 2BZ
We are pleased to welcome you to our online store. We created this store to offer you high-quality outdoor living products. We carefully select the best and unique products from the most reputable companies in the world to deliver them straight to your door. Many of the items in our store are custom made and not available anywhere else in the UK.
Optional overflow pipe available
Once constructed the planters get the following treatments:
1. Roughing of the material for a proper bonding
2. Powder coated with a strong adhesive primer
3. Finished with a scratch resistant coloured coating
Advantages:• Manufactured with high-quality reinforced Fibreglass
• Place the overflow pipes in the drainage holes prepared for this purpose
• Fill the container with about 10 cm of drainage material
• A water-permeable anti-root fabric on top of the drainage material
• Use soil that is suitable for the type of planting
• Keep drainage holes clear so that the excess water can drain away
• The products must be unpacked immediately after delivery so any moisture between the packaging and the product is not sealed. This can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
• Fibreglass planters must always be placed directly on a flat surface. Do not place the planters on stones and beams etc.
Note! Always drill drainage holes in the bottom of the planter, use (if present) the raised parts of the bottom of the planter.
• Closed circles (connected to a water gutter) are provided in the bottom for the required drainage. In these circles you can drill ± 2,5 cm diameter holes and place an overflow pipe.
Available in 3 colours